Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Im new here. This is why Im here.

Photos taken at Calvary Cemetery.




I started this Blog because Face book has just gotten to be so out of hand. People just look for any little thing to Pick at. It seemed like every post I made was critiqued. I started a Cemetery Girl page on Facebook for fun. It is not my life nor do I want that persona to take over my every waking hour. Roaming the cemeteries is a hobby, something I love to do. Something I have enjoyed doing alone since I was a child. When I joined Facebook I was excited to find people with the same interests as me. But as time went on I started to realize that I may have found the wrong people. Don't get me wrong, I have met a lot of amazing people. And I have had the opportunity to even travel. But what I am asking myself now is "is it worth it"? I'v made some mistakes along the way and I know I cant go back and do things over. All I can do is learn from my actions. But,I don't feel that any of that should have been a factor on the now.  I started my page in the hopes that I would be embraced by people in the para community now all Im feeling is people turning their backs on me or using me for their best interest.  I think Im going back to doing it all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment