Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things to think about/The knocking

Had a chat last night with a new friend. We talked about things that have been going on in my life. She gave me some advice as to what to do. Iv have others tell me, do this and do that but for some reason this one person seemed to know exactly what is going on.
     About 6 months ago I was in the hospital having surgery. I was there for about 4 days in a private room. During that time I know I was weak. Not just physically but emotionally and mentally.  Some strange things happened during my stay there. Some things I don't want to get into now but one thing I want to talk about is the Knocking. I was alone a lot in those 4 days,because of the weather no one was really able to come visit me. It was mid December and we were experiencing some heavy  rains that week. I did a lot of sleeping mostly due to the medication I was on but also because of board um.
     I started hearing knocking on the restroom door the 2nd day I was there. I thought I was hearing things. I thought maybe it was just because of the meds. But when it happened while the nurse was in the room I knew it was not just me. We both heard it clear as day. I told her that it had happen during the night while I was trying to sleep. The knocking was coming from inside the restroom. As if someone was knocking to get out.
    My nurse went to check and there was no one there. I made the remark that maybe it was the pipes.But just as soon as I said that....There was the knock on the door from the inside.
     On my last day there I asked the nurse to help me up and help me shower before I got picked up to go home. As she was helping me to the restroom,before we got to the closed door we heard a knock coming from the inside. I started to walk faster toward the restroom I opened the door and nothing was there. I told the nurse "please tell me you heard that" she looked at me with wide eyes and said "yes I did".
 Since my stay at that hospital I have had what feels like a cloud over me. I have a feeling what ever was trying to get out of that restroom did get out and attached it self to me.
  I think it is a very sad spirit. Not harmful, just not happy. I know there are steps I need to take to detach this from me. Its been 6 months now and its time to shake this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment