Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yes Marilyn....You hit it right on the nose.....

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
~Marilyn~




About a week a go I walked away from something that I enjoy. I walked away because I was tired of hearing peoples opinions on how I should be going about enjoying the things I love. Since I was a child I have enjoyed cemeteries, I enjoy roaming,reading the headstones and Photographing them. I also enjoy sharing what I love with others. For the past week I'v been feeling like something was taken away from me. I was not asked to stop doing what I love but I was made to feel that what I was doing was wrong and that I was doing it , not for my enjoyment but for other reasons.  I spent the day today cemetery roaming. I got some cool pictures and I was able to sit and think. How could I let someone else get to me to the point that I don't want to do what I'v loved since I was a child?  Have I lost my cense of self worth? I need to get myself back on track and just be me and go back to doing what I love. No matter what or who says I'm wrong. I always worry to much about what everyone else is going to think. I know I just cant do that anymore. I need to be me and for once make myself happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment